we have a soft schedule

Pete

Cleveland, Oakland, KC, Rams, and two against the Dolphins- that is 6 games against the five worst teams in the NFL. And no one else on the schedule scares me. We have a very good shot at going into the bye week 5-0 and I would be shocked if we did not win 12 games this year. Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

There's no way Cleveland is in the bottom five. They'll be in the wildscard hunt before it's all said and done.

It's fun to look at the schedule and speculate but how about we just take one game at a time guys....Hopefully just like our players are doing.

It's a long season ANYTHING can happen. I'm sure there were alot of teams that saw Buffalo on the schedule and thought easy win; just two games ago.

There's no way Cleveland is in the bottom five. They'll be in the wildscard hunt before it's all said and done.

what makes you say that? Anderson has been trending down since the end of last season...Braylon Edwards cant catch a cold....Romeo is an awful gameday coach...I see them 6-10...they are 0-2 and still have to play the Giants, Skins, Jags, Broncos, Bills, Eagles, Colts, Steelers,

This being the NFL, I just don't see ANY easy wins. Remember Detroit (what was it....) 2 years ago? Zero wins until Buffalo...and they hammered the Bills. Denver last year? Dallas last year? I don't start to relax until there are about 5 minutes left to go until the end of the game and the Bills are up by about three scores.

This having been said, yeah......the thought of actually taking the Division crown is starting to creep into my thoughts. Shades of a long time ago.

Well said! The Bills won 7 gamees in '87 and took the division with 12 wins in '88 -- they've done it before and they can do it again, but -- as you say -- there are no easy wins and that must remain the focus -- any team can take the Bills out on any week if the Bills don't prepare.

Guest dog14787
Cleveland, Oakland, KC, Rams, and two against the Dolphins- that is 6 games against the five worst teams in the NFL. And no one else on the schedule scares me. We have a very good shot at going into the bye week 5-0 and I would be shocked if we did not win 12 games this year. Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

If we take one game at a time, and not underestimate any of our opponents including the hard running Raiders, we can very well win 12 games this year. <_<

I would have thaught the same thing, if the redskins (one of the worst teams in the NFL) didnt beat the Saints (one of the better teams in the NFL) this weekend.

Anything can happen. You dont know if the Raiders will rally around whoever their new HC is, or if their D will step up and back their Coordinator. Anything can happen.

I am very happy to be 2-0, but one or two plays here or there and it could be a completly diffrent story. One game at a time.

I would have thaught the same thing, if the redskins (one of the worst teams in the NFL) didnt beat the Saints (one of the better teams in the NFL) this weekend.

Anything can happen. You dont know if the Raiders will rally around whoever their new HC is, or if their D will step up and back their Coordinator. Anything can happen.

I am very happy to be 2-0, but one or two plays here or there and it could be a completly diffrent story. One game at a time.

The Redskins are definitely not one of the worst teams in the NFL. They play in by far the toughest division and they do alright. Not to mention they were 9-7 last year, while New Orleans was 7-9. Maybe I am being overly harsh on Cleveland, Cincy is probably the 5th worst team. But Cleveland is not too far behind IMO. I have many Brown's friends, and they all tell me the same thing. I would put money that they are not in the playoff hunt.

And as someone stated, I can be as optimistic as I want. All that matters is the players stay focused. And we do have a ridiculously easy schedule