Met Brian Campbell today

mtdoak

Was at the BEST bills bar here in Chitown, Delilah's on Lincoln and Diversey. Right before the 2nd half starts up, I turn my head and who do i see?

Brian FREAKIN Campbell.

I looked over and said hello, shook his hand at the end of the game and got my picture with him.

Wished him a great season, except of course, when you play Buffalo, which he said "well thats only once"

Seriously though, if you are a bills fan in chicago, you need to come to delilah's. By far the best bar i've ever watched a bills game at.

$2 Blues and a bunch of rowdy bills fans and a great bar.

Was at the BEST bills bar here in Chitown, Delilah's on Lincoln and Diversey. Right before the 2nd half starts up, I turn my head and who do i see?

Brian FREAKIN Campbell.

I looked over and said hello, shook his hand at the end of the game and got my picture with him.

Wished him a great season, except of course, when you play Buffalo, which he said "well thats only once"

Seriously though, if you are a bills fan in chicago, you need to come to delilah's. By far the best bar i've ever watched a bills game at.

I am in a bad cycle mt! I have been working midnights, so I have slept through the last two games!

:lol::lol:

But, I am going on days the next three weeks and won't be on midnights for about 5 weeks!

My dilema... Do I continue to sleep through the games!? You know the minute I watch or listen, they will lose!

The JAX game... I actually got up to check the score on my Sirius radio... It was the 4th quarter and the Jags were winning 16-10... I went back to sleep! They won.

I am in a bind... You know the wife isn't gonna be to kind if I sleep a Sunday away and I am not working midnights! :thumbsup:

I am in a bad cycle mt! I have been working midnights, so I have slept through the last two games!

:(:o

But, I am going on days the next three weeks and won't be on midnights for about 5 weeks!

My dilema... Do I continue to sleep through the games!? You know the minute I watch or listen, they will lose!

The JAX game... I actually got up to check the score on my Sirius radio... It was the 4th quarter and the Jags were winning 16-10... I went back to sleep! They won.

I am in a bind... You know the wife isn't gonna be to kind if I sleep a Sunday away and I am not working midnights! ;)

Just wear all of your close inside out for the game. It is a proven method of reversing the curse.

MT, I am going to be there for the Monday nighter. Is this place kickin evemn for the national games?

Not sure what you mean about this... He is in the Western Conference... The 'Hawks have just played the Sabres the last two seasons... What? It will be a bunch of years before he even comes back and plays in BFLO.

??

Just think its interesting, that's all. It obviously means he still thinks about Buffalo (good or bad) by checking the schedule and giving that quick response. I wonder if he really liked it here.

Brian FREAKIN Campbell.

I agree with you about Delilah's. Very unique spot to catch a Bills game. Great owner and atmosphere.

One game many years ago, Marv's wife and daughter actually came to watch a Bills game with us there.

So was Soupy rooting for the Bills?

yeah he was.

Also, yes, the place is rocking on Monday Nights, went there for the Dallas game last year, was great....up until the end.

If you get a chance, come join the crowd.