The Most Balanced Team in Football.

lets_go_bills

I'm not saying we're the best.

But we sure do excel in all three phases of the game. We look good all round.

While no unit may really JUMP out at people, I think we bring a balanced team/attack. Sort of a "pick your poison," where each unit has a valuable contribution to the games.

I like it. Let's keep it up. I want that home playoff game!

Go Bills!

I'm not saying we're the best.

But we sure do excel in all three phases of the game. We look good all round.

While no unit may really JUMP out at people, I think we bring a balanced team/attack. Sort of a "pick your poison," where each unit has a valuable contribution to the games.

I like it. Let's keep it up. I want that home playoff game!

Go Bills!

I would tend to agree. Want so see more from the running game, as the weather and conditions do get worse, they will

need to open more holes.

I would tend to agree. Want so see more from the running game, as the weather and conditions do get worse, they will

need to open more holes.

Right on, but I think that is why we are seeing more pass now. Keeping Lynch healthy and with less contact saves him for later in the season when we're going to need that hard-nosed running style to win games in Buffalo's winter. I also think that showing teams we can beat them through the air will allow us to open things up more in the running game. Keep in mind that we had a total of 3 Offensive plays in the third quarter, and none of them were runs. Had we gotten a sustained drive in the third, I suspect that ML gets up into the 80yd day on say 23 carries. The run game is there, we just haven't needed it yet.

There is a good bit of work to be done to cement this claim. Don't get me wrong I am happy with the win. The Bills were playing a team with the center of their o-line gone and they still allowed J-ville to hang in this game. A great win from an emotional standpoint but not yet impressive.

Also, the Jets, while the media darlings because of Brett, are a joke. :wallbash:

There is a good bit of work to be done to cement this claim. Don't get me wrong I am happy with the win. The Bills were playing a team with the center of their o-line gone and they still allowed J-ville to hang in this game. A great win from an emotional standpoint but not yet impressive.

Also, the Jets, while the media darlings because of Brett, are a joke. :wallbash:

Yes Jacksonville was missing some pieces, but that's football. They're still a physical veteran team that was playing at home. That's a big win for this young team that in previous years would have folded up like a cheap suit in games like that.