Live Chat:

Blech these things are moderated to hell and back, nothing critical will pass the moderators.

Ow well I gave it a most likely futil try anyway:

Why did you give up on NFL Europe in a season where they posted 20% spectators increase and had one of most succesfull World Bowls in history?

Was it purely mismanagement from the NFL Europe side where they presented a flawed plan for the coming season without a backup plan?

Why did you fold it even if 3 years left of a so called guaranteed existence of the coming 5 years? Financially it started to do see improvements. Play quality wise it certainly delivered (just see current roster statistics).

How do you feel about restarting a spring competition with 16 teams in 4 divisions spread out over the world where each of the 16 teams is supported by one AFC and one NFC team.

If you limit play to divisions with a playoff schedule it would mean 8 games per season to start after the draft which would fit in greatly before ota's and tc start.

It could be made profitable easily by allowing US sponsors who are looking for a global reach.

By linking one NFC and one AFC team to one NFL World League team it would also create local market intrest from the US, the US fans will have teams to identify themselves with. It could even go as far as giving the AFC and NFC teams joined ownership of the NFL International franchise, this would also greatly reduce front office overhead cost since it can be run from their respective front offices with a small local team to excute. This will also prevent salary posts of $15 million as it was with NFL Europe.

Linking the NFL International teams to both a AFC and a NFC team will also create a fanbase for their US based counterparts by the local fans thus greatly expanding current merchandising market of NFL gear as well as create permanent media coverage and attention not only towards the local NFL International teams but certainly towards their NFL based counterparts as well.

It can be proven that NFL Europe greatly contributed towards the far higher play level the NFL has today as compared to 1995.

Not having a spring league may cause the NFL level to slowly drop over the coming years again.

Rosters can be filled by expanding the current practise squad number to 27 making assignment of PS players mandatory, this will both enhance identification as well as create opportunity to actually develop players through playtime.

NFL Pre Season can then be limited to 2 games.

I doubt you'll ever read this or even one of your assistants but at least I tried to get this message to you. In case you care enough to actually get in contact, I can be reached at xxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxx.xx.

Regards,

xxxxx xxx