Dome Da Dome, Dome

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

I know allot of you guys just love the idea of bringing our oppenents into Buffalo when the wind is blowing ,the snow is flying, its about 20 bellow wind chill factor and for the most part everyhing is frozen, I mean everything :huh:

But don't we suffer just as badly as they do, I mean think about it this is our house. Do you turn the heat off in your house? I don't, I like it warm, I play better when its warm, its nice to be warm in our house.

Now picture TE with mittens on :huh:

We need a Dome :pirate:

I know allot of you guys just love the idea of bringing our oppenents into Buffalo when the wind is blowing ,the snow is flying, its about 20 bellow wind chill factor for the most part everyhing is frozen, I mean everything :huh:

But don't we suffer just as badly as they do, I mean think about it this is our house. Do you turn the heat off in your house? I don't, I like it warm, I play better when its warm, its nice to be warm in our house.

Minnesota hates their dome. They're close to getting open air deal. Football is an outdoor sport.

I know allot of you guys just love the idea of bringing our oppenents into Buffalo when the wind is blowing ,the snow is flying, its about 20 bellow wind chill factor for the most part everyhing is frozen, I mean everything :huh:

With retractable roof. Open most of time but it's closed when it's 36 F and raining or -20 wind chill with snow. Southern Cal QBs will flock to the place...don't know that is a positive.

I know allot of you guys just love the idea of bringing our oppenents into Buffalo when the wind is blowing ,the snow is flying, its about 20 bellow wind chill factor and for the most part everyhing is frozen, I mean everything :huh:

See my quote below from Mickey to Rocky:

Minnesota hates their dome. They're close to getting open air deal. Football is an outdoor sport.

I agree there... and besides, a Super Bowl also requires many many many hotel rooms... Jax actually had a problem with that, having to use cruise ships.

I'd rather see a state of the art open-air stadium. Of course, I would also like to see an economic Renaissance in WNY.

I agree. Remember our ass kicking of the Raiders at that playoff game? SNOW!!!! If there was a dome it would take away our home field. Minnesota hasn't been the same since their dome.

Guest dog14787

Bad weather in Buffalo is hard on the athletes and hard on the fans. It can also hurt a talented ball clubs performance. I know, I know, football is an outdoor sport ya right, but some places have more favorable weather than other's do. Seems like to me, if you put your star athlete's in a better enviroment to play in, everyone benifits. :pirate:

I'll say again, TE, mittens, TE, mittens :huh:

Guest dog14787
I'd rather have all of the fans under cover and all of the media and players who get paid to be there suffer the elements. Maybe have a few diehard open sky sections. Oh and a jail under field for those who do wave when Bills on offense.

ask the folks in Atlanta about the Georgia Dome. They will tell ya its nice to watch a football game and not be drowning in the rain while they do it,

and the Frozen tundra means frozen, do you want to play on frozen tundra?

I don't even like the sounds of it :pirate:

I am not talking about heating, AC, etc just shielding from direct sun, rain and snow and most importantly prevent rows filling with water and seats soaked or buried in snow.

Oh, come on, that Fish game where Ricky had 2 long runs and then the snow started falling and he and his teammates ran for the bus was one of the most fun games I've ever been at. "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." We were in about 8" of snow by the time it was over and it was great.

Guest dog14787
I am not talking about heating, AC, etc just shielding from direct sun, rain and snow and most importantly prevent rows filling with water and seats soaked or buried in snow.

nawww, see ya can't have it both ways. You want the elements , you get the elements.

20 mile an hour wind from the north, gusts up to 35 and heavy snow, thats right, I said it, heavy snow, and a rain mix, are you ready for some football? :pirate:

Domes are for panzies :pirate:. I don't mind being outside at the Ralph in December. Yeah, it's cold, but you can bear it if your know how to dress/prepare.

And I think the Super Bowl should fairly alternate among all of the teams' stadiums. It is ridiculous and not fair that only warm weather and dome teams get the big game. Teams have to play outdoors in the cold during the regular season and playoffs. And what, suddenly because it's the SB we have to play somewhere "nice" ? Eff that.

It's BS and the NFL knows it.

Doesn't make a difference if Bills create a domed stadium with airport on site and champagne water fountains Bills will never get a Superbowl. Great for fans who like the elements (I was at Flutie overtime game with blizzard conditions and snow going sideways) but there are not enough fans in Buffalo to sell out ALL of the games. But I do not live in Buffalo but will continue to go to as many games I am capable of, cover or no cover, whether Bills are winning or losing.

Guest dog14787
Domes are for panzies :huh:. I don't mind being outside at the Ralph in December. Yeah, it's cold, but you can bear it if your know how to dress/prepare.

And I think the Super Bowl should fairly alternate among all of the teams' stadiums. It is ridiculous and not fair that only warm weather and dome teams get the big game. Teams have to play outdoors in the cold during the regular season and playoffs. And what, suddenly because it's the SB we have to play somewhere "nice" ? Eff that.

It's BS and the NFL knows it.

Right, lets have the biggest game of the year played in a blizzard.

This way nobody has any idea whats going on, not even the officials.

The Championship is kinda just up for grabs :pirate:

Guest dog14787
C'mon. It doesn't snow everyday. You're not a panzy are you :huh:? The snow's good for ya, builds character, lol.

Nawww, I hope not, are you a panzy? besides, I love the snow. :pirate:

Guest dog14787
How about the winner of the SB gets to host the following year?

An extra reward, if you will.

Right, the rich get richer so to speak. :pirate:

This way teams like the Patriots can kind of just plan ahead. Only problem is, it might get stuck in one city :huh: