The Ruben Brown show on WECK

PromoTheRobot

Yeah, he stopped taking calls a few weeks ago. I think he'll take them during the break and then talk to them on the air, but he won't stop what he's doing to answer.

I was listening live to that Gabe Northern show and really liked what he had to say. About Buffalo, about being a Bill, about leaving for other teams..........I found it refreshing that he said when he was on the Steelers, he got cut because their system is so complicated that he never could get it. He said that's why their linebackers are so good and sign these free agent contracts.

Thanks PTR and everyone else for checking it out.

I'm tempted to come to TSW and say "you've gotta hear this" about three times a week but I don't want to be accused of too much self-promotion. The thing is, if I found some of this stuff on a DIFFERENT radio show, I'd come here right away to tell people to listen but I hesitate b/c it's my own show.

So, hopefully, some of you will check out the podcasts regularly and keep people informed. I don't want to be anymore annoying than I already am. (It's a work in progress, so bear with me.)

Thanks,

Brad

Thanks PTR and everyone else for checking it out.

I'm tempted to come to TSW and say "you've gotta hear this" about three times a week but I don't want to be accused of too much self-promotion. The thing is, if I found some of this stuff on a DIFFERENT radio show, I'd come here right away to tell people to listen but I hesitate b/c it's my own show.

So, hopefully, some of you will check out the podcasts regularly and keep people informed. I don't want to be anymore annoying than I already am. (It's a work in progress, so bear with me.)

Thanks,

Brad

:thumbsup: Really impressed with last Monday's show, great job!!! Some have mentioned the need for callers, but for me that show stood on its own and calls would have gotten in the way. Ruben does a really fine job taking us inside the game and you are to be commended for asking the right questions and then (this isn't criticism) getting out of the way.

Beats the heck out of any other sports radio I've heard in quite some time. :thumbsup:

:wallbash: Really impressed with last Monday's show, great job!!! Some have mentioned the need for callers, but for me that show stood on its own and calls would have gotten in the way. Ruben does a really fine job taking us inside the game and you are to be commended for asking the right questions and then (this isn't criticism) getting out of the way.

Beats the heck out of any other sports radio I've heard in quite some time. :thumbsup:

The dynamic of Ruben and Gabe bringing up their own topics and speaking from the heart would have been disrupted by callers. Kudos Brad for just letting them talk!