Jacksonville Jaguars Schedule

Bill from NYC

Please delete if this was already posted, but here is the Jags 2008 schedule.

Their next 6 games are as follows:

Buffalo

at Indy

Houston

Pittsburgh

at Denver

Cleveland

This, after opening with a loss. The term "must win" is tossed around far too often, but if they lose this game, they are all but done. With those injuries, they might be done anyway. They could conceivably finish under .500.

In any event, I look for them to go all out, including trick plays, etc. If I know this, I'm sure Jauron will too and guard against it.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo

at Indy

Houston

Pittsburgh

at Denver

Cleveland

This, after opening with a loss. The term "must win" is tossed around far too often, but if they lose this game, they are all but done. With those injuries, they might be done anyway. They could conceivably finish under .500.

In any event, I look for them to go all out, including trick plays, etc. If I know this, I'm sure Jauron will too and guard against it.

Yikes! No gifts there!

Could Buffalo possibly end up with 2008's easiest schedule?

Buffalo

at Indy

Houston

Pittsburgh

at Denver

Cleveland

Good post.

Lets hope that they can win one or two of those games (not against us) and take down some of our wild card competition.