New design bb.com

bladiebla

Whoa! I've got some concerns.

First, what is going on at the top of the page? Is that supposed to be Buffalo fur or something? It's at least 200px of wasted space unless they're gonna put advertising up there or something. I had to scroll down too often to see content and I'm on a computer with 1400 x 1050 resolution. I can't imagine what someone @ 1024 x 768 is experiencing.

Next, when I go to the Team page, the main content is a link that takes me to the News page! Um...no thanks...I'm looking for Team Info. I again have to scroll down to see the info that I was expecting to see on the Team page (depth chart, injuries, transactions, etc).

I guess the interactive depth chart got the boot. It was nice, but I guess this is easier to use (albeit boring).

Anybody else expect to see a link to the Message Board under the Community link? I did.

It would be nice to make it more apparent that "Inside the Bills" is Chris Brown's section. That's what I think most of us regularly check and I know it better as "Chris Brown's Blog." Inside the Bills is labeled in several places, but Chris's name isn't anywhere till you've already entered that section. Also, why isn't it listed under the "Hot Topics" section? His stuff is pretty much the "hottest" info on the site. What is so hot about the Account Manager?

Positives: It loads faster and I prefer the white background to all that blue. Also, the headlines are easier to find on the homepage. :censored:

I love it!!! The old site was ugly, hard on the eyes, and difficult to navigate!

This is beautiful!

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. The old site was cluttered and rough to look at. Loving the new look as well.

Whoa! I've got some concerns.

First, what is going on at the top of the page? Is that supposed to be Buffalo fur or something? It's at least 200px of wasted space unless they're gonna put advertising up there or something. I had to scroll down too often to see content and I'm on a computer with 1400 x 1050 resolution. I can't imagine what someone @ 1024 x 768 is experiencing.

Next, when I go to the Team page, the main content is a link that takes me to the News page! Um...no thanks...I'm looking for Team Info. I again have to scroll down to see the info that I was expecting to see on the Team page (depth chart, injuries, transactions, etc).

I guess the interactive depth chart got the boot. It was nice, but I guess this is easier to use (albeit boring).

Anybody else expect to see a link to the Message Board under the Community link? I did.

It would be nice to make it more apparent that "Inside the Bills" is Chris Brown's section. That's what I think most of us regularly check and I know it better as "Chris Brown's Blog." Inside the Bills is labeled in several places, but Chris's name isn't anywhere till you've already entered that section. Also, why isn't it listed under the "Hot Topics" section? His stuff is pretty much the "hottest" info on the site. What is so hot about the Account Manager?

Positives: It loads faster and I prefer the white background to all that blue. Also, the headlines are easier to find on the homepage. :thumbsup:

Just guessing that since it's a beta version things are mislabeled, links aren't active, there's still debate about what menus to put things under, etc., and that they'll beta test it to see what the regular visitors like, don't like, are missing, can't find....