Help a fan out in Buffalo Bills fan hell

clownments22

I live in Middletown in Orange County (about 60 miles from the city) where there aren't very many bills fans, and no bills bars to watch the game at- that i know of.

There's a good one in New Paltz, but that's about 40 miles away. I know the ones in Manhattan and surrounding are probably awesome, but also kind of far away.

I'm just looking for a place with a group of fans, so it's not just me cheering for roscoe's awesome punt return getting told to "keep it down buffalo" by a bunch of NYBretts fans.

Anyone know of a place in Orange County?

I live in Middletown in Orange County (about 60 miles from the city) where there aren't very many bills fans, and no bills bars to watch the game at- that i know of.

There's a good one in New Paltz, but that's about 40 miles away. I know the ones in Manhattan and surrounding are probably awesome, but also kind of far away.

Middletown, hey it's Paul Rizzo the car salesperson. He had a tank brought in and sold it. Sounds like you're having problems up there. Smashing people's heads into engine hoods. I'll bet you use your own car. I'd be careful 'round town.

hey man im from dutchess county over her in poughkeepsie like a half hour away....u ever go up to the games?

I usually make it to a couple of games a year.

Don't know if I'm gonna make it out this year though, with the amount of tickets being sold. While i'm really happy for the bills that they're selling so many season tickets, the new features they have for the season ticket holders (ticket exchange, availability to individual games before the general public) it does make it much harder for individual game ticket buyers like myself.

To answer the other poster... New York City.

Middletown, hey it's Paul Rizzo the car salesperson. He had a tank brought in and sold it. Sounds like you're having problems up there. Smashing people's heads into engine hoods. I'll bet you use your own car. I'd be careful 'round town.

ROFL!!!!!!

Yeah, its Paul...Paul Rizzo..open your f'ing ears jackass...

I tell this person...you come here, you are gonna buy this car or I am gonna take your head and smash it into the windshield. I'm silly...silly I tell ya!! I'm the best...the best I tell ya!! I'll run circles around your other salesmen...i'll take their heads and wrap it around a f'ing wrachet...so I'll come down there tomorrow and I'll start work tomorrow...do I need to bring my toolbox just so I have it?? Don't worry about how far of a drive it is..I'll use my own car...thats my problem...you just focus on getting me people to sell to.

Classic!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!

Yeah, its Paul...Paul Rizzo..open your f'ing ears jackass...

I tell this person...you come here, you are gonna buy this car or I am gonna take your head and smash it into the windshield. I'm silly...silly I tell ya!! I'm the best...the best I tell ya!! I'll run circles around your other salesmen...i'll take their heads and wrap it around a f'ing wrachet...so I'll come down there tomorrow and I'll start work tomorrow...do I need to bring my toolbox just so I have it?? Don't worry about how far of a drive it is..I'll use my own car...thats my problem...you just focus on getting me people to sell to.

Classic!!!!

"eh...i could tone it down a bit...maybe just choke a few people..."

I'm just looking for a place with a group of fans, so it's not just me cheering for roscoe's awesome punt return getting told to "keep it down buffalo" by a bunch of NYBretts fans.

Anyone know of a place in Orange County?

Where is there a bills bar in New Paltz? Im right near there and wouldnt mind checking it out.

Where is there a bills bar in New Paltz? Im right near there and wouldnt mind checking it out.

McGillicuddy's right in downtown New Paltz. It might not be as fulfilling as you might be hoping, but there is a bills backers chapter that meets there; I think the mid hudson valley chapter or something like that. There's between 10 and 20 fans that went last year. The food was good too.