Will NE stand pat with current QBs?

The players are all singing the "Rally 'round Matt" tune, but will they really entrust the reins of a Super Bowl possible team to a 7th Round draft pick?

It says here that the Patsies* will go after Daunte Culpepper and that the former Fin will accept their offer (in spite of his eloquent retirement statement of last week.)

The players are all singing the "Rally 'round Matt" tune, but will they really entrust the reins of a Super Bowl possible team to a 7th Round draft pick?

It says here that the Patsies* will go after Daunte Culpepper and that the former Fin will accept their offer (in spite of his eloquent retirement statement of last week.)

Chris Simms and Tim Rattay are getting the once over by the *pats.

as of 3 pm today, Belicheat says they haven't worked out any other quarterbacks, no matter what has been said in the media. He said they'd consider all the options and make the best choice for the team.

My thoughts exactly......I'm OK with smacking Daunte around some more <_<

as of 3 pm today, Belicheat says they haven't worked out any other quarterbacks, no matter what has been said in the media. He said they'd consider all the options and make the best choice for the team.

If Bellicheat told me it was raining out side, I'd go check cause he's a lying Mother!@#$er.

Chris Simms and Tim Rattay are getting the once over by the *pats.

WGR just said they were stopped at the airport by Pioli & told not to bother working out, they decided to go in a different direction.

Maybe it's Testaverde. Vinny's been there before & has had more returns from retirement than George Foreman.