As I think about Sundays game today

- Special teams were special again.....not only Roscoe's returns but some nice tackling as well.....who through that block for Roscoe on his touchdown at the end?

- I was wrong about Kirk Chambers.....that was NOT some averrage DE he was going against that was Patrick fricken Kerney....and he was doing it WITHOUT HELP....thank you for keeping our QB healthy Kirk

- I am quite sure that Langston is still playing hurt....he did a very nice job as well

- Ashton Youboty......even though I can never spell your name correctly way to bounce back man

- And last but not least.....to our defense who dominated the field on Sunday. Last year I cannot remember the times when we would play so inconsistant.....we would have a good play followed with give up 19 yards on a third and 18. I held my breath the first couple of series waiting for it to happen again......BUT IT DIDN'T

By the end of the game I had this feeling that there was nothing the Seahawks were going to do against this defense and it was in the bag.

I was just so proud of this team yesterday and proud to be a bills fan. Oh and last but not least....they seem to understand the importance of winning the games IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.

I was just so proud of this team yesterday and proud to be a bills fan. Oh and last but not least....they seem to understand the importance of winning the games IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.

I know what ya mean, yesterday was def. a great all around effort from our young and talented team. Its nice to finally start out a season with some Ws. <_<

May I add that I know alot of people on here aren't real big on J Reed, but after all these years he's still always looking for someone to block downfield. I know he's not the greatest reciever on the field but I commend him on his effort.