Meet Spencer Johnson at wal-mart after game

bills_red

I'll make a long story short. He is a really nice guy and seems like he's a quiet, shy guy. Got pic with him. Was with a few of his friends (non-Bills). Think he bought a light (saw him in the light section) and for sure a big bag of charcoal. Again a very nice guy.

No one else knew who he was. (Never saw anyone go up to him after I did)

Also someone asked me who that was and they said Lynch was there a few min ago. My buddy Dan was fing around with me when we got there and said look it's Lynch I start to look around and he likes jk. So he asked the guy if we was with a girl in a pink Lynch jersey and he said yea. lol. So it WAS Lynch.

I'll make a long story short. He is a really nice guy and seems like he's a quiet, shy guy. Got pic with him. Was with a few of his friends (non-Bills). Think he bought a light (saw him in the light section) and for sure a big bag of charcoal. Again a very nice guy.

No one else knew who he was. (Never saw anyone go up to him after I did)

Also someone asked me who that was and they said Lynch was there a few min ago. My buddy Dan was fing around with me when we got there and said look it's Lynch I start to look around and he likes jk. So he asked the guy if we was with a girl in a pink Lynch jersey and he said yea. lol. So it WAS Lynch.

Shoulda bought him a 6 pack or paid for his charcoal. :wallbash: