El Paso Bills Backers

Ish

I'd love to take the 600 mile trek to El Paso...I'm in San Antonio, 7th largest city in the country or some sh-- like that...and best I can tell, there isn't even a Bills backers group here...

Tomorrow will be the first time in my life I watched a game with only non-Bills fans, and it depresses me...I need SOMEBODY that can relate to me while I'm crying in my beer after something inevitably goes awry.

I know there aren't too many bills fans here, and I dont know if this information is correct but are the el paso bills backers meeting up at frankies in sunland park?

I'd sure like to know if that's true! We moved to EP this past January and have met a couple Bills fans but haven't heard about Fankies. How long have you been here?

I'd sure like to know if that's true! We moved to EP this past January and have met a couple Bills fans but haven't heard about Fankies. How long have you been here?

i have been here since march 2007, the information they had at the bills backers site showed it over at airway blvd at the hilton hotel, but i've heard they havent assembled there since 2005, I will go check it out tomarrow, if they arent showing it ill go to the "steel mill" (steelers bar) at King's X

FYI:

the new bills backers location map shows that they meet at frankies at 5850 onix in sunland park I only asked bout it here on the forums because when I called that number the girl sounded clueless

Cool. Let me know what you find out. Drop me a PM if you'd like.

Years ago, a friend and I re-started the Bills Backers of Minneapolis/St.Paul when the previous organizers gave up. We took it from 5 members to the 130 that it is today with our own bar for every game (Sabres, too). May not be that many Bills fans around here but we may be able to give it a go. Let me know...

i have been here since march 2007, the information they had at the bills backers site showed it over at airway blvd at the hilton hotel, but i've heard they havent assembled there since 2005, I will go check it out tomarrow, if they arent showing it ill go to the "steel mill" (steelers bar) at King's X

FYI:

the new bills backers location map shows that they meet at frankies at 5850 onix in sunland park I only asked bout it here on the forums because when I called that number the girl sounded clueless

Cool. Let me know what you find out. Drop me a PM if you'd like.

Years ago, a friend and I re-started the Bills Backers of Minneapolis/St.Paul when the previous organizers gave up. We took it from 5 members to the 130 that it is today with our own bar for every game (Sabres, too). May not be that many Bills fans around here but we may be able to give it a go. Let me know...

PM me your number i will try and go there right now to find out out

I'd love to take the 600 mile trek to El Paso...I'm in San Antonio, 7th largest city in the country or some sh-- like that...and best I can tell, there isn't even a Bills backers group here...

Tomorrow will be the first time in my life I watched a game with only non-Bills fans, and it depresses me...I need SOMEBODY that can relate to me while I'm crying in my beer after something inevitably goes awry.

28th largest metro area in the usa.....But that's part of the charm..you dont wanna live in a Dallas Ft Worth or a Houston..yukkk

Great game!. Great start to the season!

My wife and I will check out the bar next week - that'll hopefully make it 8. I'll spread the word around as I mentioned that I've run into a few Bills fans. Who knows, may be the start of something...

PM coming...

not a bad outing 6 people showed up, hopefully if any el pasoans who are bills fans and reading this, come stop on by