Fox New's Top 10 NFL Fan Bases

That is a very accurate list, imo.

That's a pretty good list, for once.

Football being a sport that breeds such diehard fans (fewer games/shorter season increases the lust factor and heightens the urgency past other sports, IMO) it's really hard to determine "who loves their boys more." I think those top 10 are basically interchangable since all of them include fan bases who have been there through thick AND thin!

I'm sorry. The Packers should not be #5. They should be #1 overall, without a doubt.

The Packers have had a waiting list for season tickets since 1960. When I was in Green Bay 10 years ago, I put my name on the waiting list to see if it comes up in my lifetime. I started at #45,109...as of last September, I was at #36,521. Most of that move is due to the expansion of Lambeau Field earlier this decade.

There are now over 35,000 people behind me as well.

Those people show up and root for Green and Gold, whether 4-12 or 12-4. Even with Favre gone, and the knuckleheaded way both team and player handled the situation, the true fans remain.

Not sure the Raiders should be ranked that high...

Vikes and Skins (and i hate them!) fans could find their way in that list too IMO...

I live in Minnesota -- there's no way that the Vikes deserve to be on the list. They'd probably be in the mid-20s at best.

Fans here are VERY fair-weathered. When I was in college in the mid-90s, I saw more people wearing Bills stuff on campus than I did Vikings stuff -- in the heart of Minneapolis!

Fans here only pay attention to a winner. The second you start to slip, they lose interest.