As a Canadian I must say that your political scene is fascinating...

Heels20X6

Hello all,

I took the time to read most of the posts in your forum today and I must say it is refreshing to read such political takes from you. You are lucky to have the race that you do with candidates that you can rally around and truly believe in what they are saying.

In Canada we have an election coming up in October and I can distinguish one leader from the next, all mumbly, sleep-inspiring, slightly left-of-center or right-of-center milquetoast leaders.

I only wish we had the race you do.

Hello all,

I took the time to read most of the posts in your forum today and I must say it is refreshing to read such political takes from you. You are lucky to have the race that you do with candidates that you can rally around and truly believe in what they are saying.

In Canada we have an election coming up in October and I can distinguish one leader from the next, all mumbly, sleep-inspiring, slightly left-of-center or right-of-center milquetoast leaders.

I only wish we had the race you do.

The race is over here

If you read most of the posts in this forum today, I feel sorry for you.

This race was dull until the Palin pick!

Dull? Really? You have a hardened POW with a 'maverick' status and a democratic leader that seems to inspire his party. We have a bland Frenchman who you can barely understand and an even blander Westerner whose platforms you can barely distinguish from one another.

Hey, it's boring at work. American politics is much more interesting than business cases.

Dull? Really? You have a hardened POW with a 'maverick' status and a democratic leader that seems to inspire his party. We have a bland Frenchman who you can barely understand and an even blander Westerner whose platforms you can barely distinguish from one another.

Hey, it's boring at work. American politics is much more interesting than business cases.

You can have them all.

Hey, you had Pierre Trudeau.... :thumbsup:

You have incorrectly read the Republicans and Democrats, good sir.

Agreed, neither side is enthralled with their own, but dislike's the other side's candidate so badly that they both are in attack campaign mode early, looking for every wart, exposing it and beating it to death.

It is fun actually, but I wouldn't call it rallying around one's candidate. Maybe a few are, but overall we are cynically engaged.

You can have them all.

Hey, you had Pierre Trudeau.... :huh:

True..Trudeau was awesome, he was the Prime Minister you were actually worried would actually beat you up if you disagreed with him. That and he was cool with his wife sleeping with Mick Jagger.... :thumbsup: