for all you madden 09 freaks i have a ?

Ok so i created Brett Favre and put him on the jets...released chad pennington and put him on the dolphins, Taylor to the redskins, Shockey to the Saints, Will James to the Jags and then i fixed the bills roster but when i save and go to the roster everyone is rated 99 overall and i don't know how to fix it?!!!!!!! Can anyone help

Ok so i created Brett Favre and put him on the jets...released chad pennington and put him on the dolphins, Taylor to the redskins, Shockey to the Saints, Will James to the Jags and then i fixed the bills roster but when i save and go to the roster everyone is rated 99 overall and i don't know how to fix it?!!!!!!! Can anyone help

You should be able to reset all rosters. If not:

I assume you don't have Xbox live? If you do, just log in and start a on-line game, and it will auto download updated rosters, with all the changes you wanted.

If not, can't you just go to the main screen under rosters and trade the people there?

Lastly, if none of these are and option or work, start a franchise and be all the teams. You can trade between teams without any problems.

Hope this helps.

You should be able to reset all rosters. If not:

I assume you don't have Xbox live? If you do, just log in and start a on-line game, and it will auto download updated rosters, with all the changes you wanted.

If not, can't you just go to the main screen under rosters and trade the people there?

Lastly, if none of these are and option or work, start a franchise and be all the teams. You can trade between teams without any problems.

Hope this helps.

yea same for PS3...go online and it will auto update your rosters