Michael Silver shows some serious "man-love" for the Bills..

Big Turk

pick the Bills to finish first in the AFC East and win the division over the Patriots....

I'd love for it to come true, but I think he is a few years too early with this one...

I think the Bills finish second in the AFC East....the Jets whom everyone else seems to think is finishing second ahead of the Bills are going to find out that Favre has a lot more of the 5 crappy seasons out the last 6 in him than his 1 good one from last year...the guy is 39 years old, not 29...

Silver picks Bills to win AFC East

click on the Expert Picks tab...

pick the Bills to finish first in the AFC East and win the division over the Patriots....

I'd love for it to come true, but I think he is a few years too early with this one...

I think the Bills finish second in the AFC East....the Jets whom everyone else seems to think is finishing second ahead of the Bills are going to find out that Favre has a lot more of the 5 crappy seasons out the last 6 in him than his 1 good one from last year...the guy is 39 years old, not 29...

Silver picks Bills to win AFC East

click on the Expert Picks tab...

I was happy until I saw he picked the bengals to win their division...I think he's on drugs