YouTube Classic Bills Videos

Alas, I see they have all been taken down, probably copyright problems, but did anyone get a chance to visit YouTube to see the actual game videos that RJBuff (no relation) recently posted?

He had the Bills-Raiders MNF game from 1974; the home Pats, Stillers, and Raiders games from 1980, and others, including OJ breaking 2,000 yards in 1973. Look like postings of his home videos, and they gave me chills. It reminded me how great it would be if the NFL actually made the complete videos of old games available for sale.

I was about to view a few more when I see they had been taken down, and wanted to thank RJBuff if he happens to post here.

Alas, I see they have all been taken down, probably copyright problems, but did anyone get a chance to visit YouTube to see the actual game videos that RJBuff (no relation) recently posted?

He had the Bills-Raiders MNF game from 1974; the home Pats, Stillers, and Raiders games from 1980, and others, including OJ breaking 2,000 yards in 1973. Look like postings of his home videos, and they gave me chills. It reminded me how great it would be if the NFL actually made the complete videos of old games available for sale.

I was about to view a few more when I see they had been taken down, and wanted to thank RJBuff if he happens to post here.

I have the comeback game on DVD that i bought off amazon. You can find some you just gotta know where to look