Brad Cieslak cut by Browns

Poor guy, liked him in a Bills uniform.

Just posting this since he's an ex-Bill, not the whole I've heard of him let's pick him up thing.

I used to watch the games with his brother in the one of the Chicago Bills bars. Well not with him, we didn't sit at the same table or anything, but he was always there fervently cheering for his little brother!

I used to watch the games with his brother in the one of the Chicago Bills bars. Well not with him, we didn't sit at the same table or anything, but he was always there fervently cheering for his little brother!

I'm picturing the Peyton Manning commercial except he's chanting "Ride that pine! Ride that pine!"

I think we stay in house for our TEs though given the revamped system. We may go Chroiseless for a week or two until Schoumann gets back.

Poor guy, liked him in a Bills uniform.

Just posting this since he's an ex-Bill, not the whole I've heard of him let's pick him up thing.

We need to pick him up so the WGR Bills rap can always include the "we are still waiting to see if Brad Cieslak has a touchdown dance" reference in it...