J Witten

R Royal

K

J Scobee

R Lindell

D

Buccaneers

Seahawks

Those are solid teams...but you really waited on QB. I would not be 100% confident in any week with any of the four that you drafted. Garrard is not going to throw only 3 picks again this year. 12 completions for 150 yards and MAYBE a TD is a "good" game for him. He simply has very little potential to light it up. Schaub barely proved himself last year for Houston. He's going to get sacked, fumble, and picked off a ton. Edwards might do ok for you, but the winter games at home will not be kind to his numbers. And Kitna, although he threw for 4000+ again last year, had low TDs (18) and has thrown more INTs than TDs in his last 2 years.

anyone else care to comment? I think WRs are thin and RBs are deep this year

I agree with BuffOrange and I like your 2nd team far better then your 1st. Personally WRs are generally easier to fill/find then RBs after the draft. As all it takes is an injury to a starting WR and a guy who was 3rd on a depth chart all of a sudden can become the guy whereas most fantasy owners stockpile RBs in the early season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.