Winslow, Kellen TE CLE 4th

Rackers, Neil K ARI 13th

Eagles DST 11th

Warner, Kurt QB ARI 10th

Maroney, Laurence RB NE 8th

Gonzalez, Anthony WR IND 9th

Carlson, John TE SEA 12th

Saints DST 14th

sick team for a 12 team league. I take it your friends know nothing about football

I definitely like your team except for your first two picks.

I am not sold on Barber as a top back (that high), and I never take a QB that early, even Brady or Manning. Still, Maroney in the 8th is pretty unbelievable and Winslow could prove to be your anchor for consistent points week-to-week.

And Eagles and Saints defenses.....you'll be dropping both of those at some point. Check out Denver.

I waited pretty long to draft defense and took the Eagles because of Desean Jackson and their DB's. Barber gets TD's and all of the other backs would've been a reach. I also didn't want to wait until the 2nd round and miss out on every top tier RB. These guys took 5 RB's with the first 5 picks before me. Denver though? I'll have to check the "Free Agent" list. :oops:

I don't love the Barber pick either, but it's hard to have a huge problem with it given how much that #6 spot sucks. It's just a question of whether you want him and Brees or Brady/MJD - I probably prefer the first combo myself.

I'd have probably considered another RB with the Jennings pick given that I like Cotchery as much as Jennings...

Warner in the 10th seems like insane value.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.