Losman article that made me laugh

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/423565.html

Like the rest of the Bills’ offensive players, Losman is encouraged by what he’s seen of the scheme this summer.

“It seems that Turk has that confidence in his players to call those plays,” Losman said. “We had three passes in a row. It’s not just going to be run, run, pass. We’re going to have opportunities. An incomplete pass? So what; we’re coming right back at you. That type of mentality definitely helps quarterbacks, in particular, get into a rhythm. It’s nice to see. It’s going to be fun for everybody.”

Brought a smile to my face as I think back on last season and Fairchild's horrible play calling. Turk's offense has made some positive strides this year and hopefully things keep going in the right direction once the season starts.

Like the rest of the Bills’ offensive players, Losman is encouraged by what he’s seen of the scheme this summer.

“It seems that Turk has that confidence in his players to call those plays,” Losman said. “We had three passes in a row. It’s not just going to be run, run, pass. We’re going to have opportunities. An incomplete pass? So what; we’re coming right back at you. That type of mentality definitely helps quarterbacks, in particular, get into a rhythm. It’s nice to see. It’s going to be fun for everybody.”

Brought a smile to my face as I think back on last season and Fairchild's horrible play calling. Turk's offense has made some positive strides this year and hopefully things keep going in the right direction once the season starts.

I remember Evans (he was the only one with balls) to say something along these lines last year. He was vilified on this board for being a "lockerroom cancer" for expressing his opinion as fact. Well it turned out to be 100% accurate.

That "run,run,pass" statement got JP in trouble last year. THANK GOD FAIRCHILD IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt that both Edwards, Losman & the Bills will be much improved on offense this year.

That "run,run,pass" statement got JP in trouble last year. THANK GOD FAIRCHILD IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt that both Edwards, Losman & the Bills will be much improved on offense this year.

Yeah it appeared that comment did get him in trouble, and I thought JP was reasonable in how he said it last year.

Turk still has a lot to prove, but the very early results look like an improvement.