The Tailgate Looks Complete

As the tailgate duties have been passed to the next generation, I wanted to make sure that we hit the Opener running. My Dad and his buddies have been responsible since the Rock Pile days and now the torch has been passed.

Food - Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches....I got those baskets that you fill up with charcoal so the chicken will be grilled with non direct heat. The chicken will be marinating in Sweet Baby Rays and Onion the night before (crock pot). Some sides will be pounds of shrimp, wheat thins with Nances spicy mustard and logs of pepperoni. The obvious chips and Bison Dip. Wives are bringing vegetable platters and homemade crab dip.

Beverage - plenty of beer and a gas powered blender for the ladies who want the slush drinks. Big vat of bloody mary

Amenities - Bills flags, American Flag, bottle opener with Monday Night Theme, 2 Bills helmets,

T Shirts - these things are incredible. They are white champion ringers (white shirt with crimson red ringer). On front chest pocket is standing Buffalo helmet. Above helmet "The Tradition Continues" beneath helmet "Pole #1". On the back is "Tailgating at the Ralph Continues" big charging Buffalo logo below that. Below that are the names of 4 guys taking over tailgate and below that are the last names of founding fathers (tailgaters). In between the two sets of names is the old white helmet with charging Buffalo. These things are MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

As the tailgate duties have been passed to the next generation, I wanted to make sure that we hit the Opener running. My Dad and his buddies have been responsible since the Rock Pile days and now the torch has been passed.

Food - Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches....I got those baskets that you fill up with charcoal so the chicken will be grilled with non direct heat. The chicken will be marinating in Sweet Baby Rays and Onion the night before (crock pot). Some sides will be pounds of shrimp, wheat thins with Nances spicy mustard and logs of pepperoni. The obvious chips and Bison Dip. Wives are bringing vegetable platters and homemade crab dip.

Beverage - plenty of beer and a gas powered blender for the ladies who want the slush drinks. Big vat of bloody mary

Amenities - Bills flags, American Flag, bottle opener with Monday Night Theme, 2 Bills helmets,

T Shirts - these things are incredible. They are white champion ringers (white shirt with crimson red ringer). On front chest pocket is standing Buffalo helmet. Above helmet "The Tradition Continues" beneath helmet "Pole #1". On the back is "Tailgating at the Ralph Continues" big charging Buffalo logo below that. Below that are the names of 4 guys taking over tailgate and below that are the last names of founding fathers (tailgaters). In between the two sets of names is the old white helmet with charging Buffalo. These things are MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLS! :thumbsup: