Barnes Hit

otisly00

i need to see it again...

It would have been nice if one of those guys actually got the better of his opponent. They both sort of hit and fell backwards. The Colts player celebrated like he just scored the Super Bowl winning TD, and Barnes got in his face about it.

It would have been nice if one of those guys actually got the better of his opponent. They both sort of hit and fell backwards. The Colts player celebrated like he just scored the Super Bowl winning TD, and Barnes got in his face about it.

Actually I think Barnes blowed up a Colt on the previous KO. The second one was a try at payback, but like you I think it was a draw.

Actually I think Barnes blowed up a Colt on the previous KO. The second one was a try at payback, but like you I think it was a draw.

Yep

The 1st one I watched like 5 times! He BLEW the !@#$ out of one guy and send another to the ground

2nd was just 1 on 1

so Barnes did both of those hits? Stupid NFL Network didn't show a replay of the first hit although I did see both. He was flying in there like a missile. WOW!! Impressive.

I still cannot figure out the lack of replays last night. I wonder if the guys in the booth were to distracted for instant replay. There were several plays where I looked at my wife in wonder that there was none.