New York City Bills Bar

Scott_36

Hi Guys

I am over in New York opening weekend for a friends wedding from England. Now unfortunately I can't get up to Buffalo for the game, but would like to watch it with fellow Bills fans.

Can anyone let me know which bar in Manhattan bills fans watch the game

Thanks guys

Hi Guys

I am over in New York opening weekend for a friends wedding from England. Now unfortunately I can't get up to Buffalo for the game, but would like to watch it with fellow Bills fans.

Can anyone let me know which bar in Manhattan bills fans watch the game

Thanks guys

McFadden's on 42nd and 2nd.

Game will be on in HD with sound. About 50 people showed up for the first preseason game, not sure how many will tonight on a work night but prob in that range. Also, from 5-10pm you can participate in one of these optional specials to get your money's worth.

* $30: All the draft beer you can drink and wings you can eat.

* $20: All the Bud/Bud Lite draft you can drink and wings you can eat.

* $15: All the POP you can drink and wings you can eat.

Make sure you check out the Bills NYCBBB jersey on the wall, as well as the Marv Levy book and note from him framed by the bar. Too bad you're not there during the regular season when that and the bar next door are so packed with Bills fans that you can't walk through either bar.

Bills NYC. I am over for the opening of the regular season. Should be a better way to watch the game than I am use to. :thumbsup:

Awesome! Won't be there tonight but will be for the opener. Word of advice, get there EARLY. People start lining up outside as early as 9am to get seats at McFadden's!

Does Kelly's on Ave A. get a crowd, too?

I dont know about for Bills games, but I went there for a Sabres game last year and everyone in the place was a Buffalo Fan. So I would assume it is a similar occurence for Bills Games. Kelly's is quite a bit smaller than McFaddens though.

Does Kelly's on Ave A. get a crowd, too?

Yes, they are co-owned by a Buffalonian and they will be showing all games with sound, as well as Sabres games. I have yet to be there but hear its great but smaller so wouldn't work for NYCBBB. However, they will be a 3rd awesome option for our members this year who are looking for more of a smaller around the corner bar atmosphere. I hung out with the owner at a fundraiser recently and will cater to Bills/Sabres fans.