Outstanding Buffalo Articles

BillsNYC

I won a free subscription to Buffalo Spree at a fundraiser in NYC and this set of articles is outstanding on selling Buffalo:

"The biggest question facing WNY today is not whether the Bills are ever going to move or when Bass Pro will open, although both of those certainly matter. The real question is: How do we sell Buffalo? In other words, how do we—those of us who live and work here—help the rest of the world understand what we love about the Queen City? To find out, we’re talking to some of the folks who are doing their part to improve the city’s image—people like Ed Healey, Jim and Barbara Bono, and Tom Kucharski. Donna Evans-Deyermond ponders what it takes to generate cultural tourism. And Kelly Hayes McAlonie celebrates Buffalo’s status as an architectural destination."

www.buffalospree.com

Just click: Archives > Jul/Aug 2008

If you're from Buffalo, they are a must read. Building up the city and its reputation is a way to keep the Bills there.

I won a free subscription to Buffalo Spree at a fundraiser in NYC and this set of articles is outstanding on selling Buffalo:

"The biggest question facing WNY today is not whether the Bills are ever going to move or when Bass Pro will open, although both of those certainly matter. The real question is: How do we sell Buffalo? In other words, how do we—those of us who live and work here—help the rest of the world understand what we love about the Queen City? To find out, we’re talking to some of the folks who are doing their part to improve the city’s image—people like Ed Healey, Jim and Barbara Bono, and Tom Kucharski. Donna Evans-Deyermond ponders what it takes to generate cultural tourism. And Kelly Hayes McAlonie celebrates Buffalo’s status as an architectural destination."

www.buffalospree.com

Just click: Archives > Jul/Aug 2008

If you're from Buffalo, they are a must read. Building up the city and its reputation is a way to keep the Bills there.

I've subscribed to the Spree for quite some time now, it's a very nice magazine...