Bills possibly have the best return game in NFL history this year??

Big Turk

I seriously think that the Bills might have the best return game in the history of the NFL...most teams would die to have 1 game-changer on special teams...we have 3...

So now the Bills will put McGee and McKelvin back on KR's...who are they gonna kick to?? Before they could always try to kick to Josh Reed or Jackson if they were back there...now their only option will be to kick it short to like the 25 or 30 and hope they can't pitch it back to one of them...

That seriously might be most teams strategy...give the Bills the ball at the 35 or 40 yard line instead of putting it in the hands of McGee or McKelvin and take a chance they go 90+ with it...

Then they have to worry about punting it to Parrish...

Opposing teams special teams coaches are gonna be the most tired people in the stadium on game day cause they aren't sleeping the night before...

I'd like to see both back on KR and PR. The problem is that if you do that, you remove a man from blocking duties, as none of them is suited for this role. The question becomes one of whether it's more dangerous to the opponent to have 2 great returnmen on the field at the same time, or more dangerous to the returner having one less blocker?

I don't think McGee and McKelvin will be back for many kickoff returns unless it's a desperate situation (like they HAVE to score a TD or get the ball out to 50 to have a chance to win), or they're going to run or fake a gimmick.

If it's the opening kickoff of the half or game, I'd expect McGee. If the Bills just got scored upon on a 15 play drive, look for McKelvin. April is a great coach, and I know they had a TD return vs Pittsburgh, but they also have a lot of guys to replace on the special teams unit that excelled for them the past 2 or 3 seasons.