How sad am I?

It's preseason, it's Thursday and I have to work tomorrow, and the game isnt even televisied live in Va. Beach. So what happens? My (Rochester native) Va Bch fireman neighbor comes over with an a$$ load of beer, so we take my daughter's laptop out to the bar and sit there half the night swiggin beers and staring at a video screen of CBSSPORTSLINE.COM following slow updates and cheering like it's late November...... I think I need help!

It's preseason, it's Thursday and I have to work tomorrow, and the game isnt even televisied live in Va. Beach. So what happens? My (Rochester native) Va Bch fireman neighbor comes over with an a$$ load of beer, so we take my daughter's laptop out to the bar and sit there half the night swiggin beers and staring at a video screen of CBSSPORTSLINE.COM following slow updates and cheering like it's late November...... I think I need help!

Should have checked in here; someone posted a link to watch it live on your computer.

I know, but I had it taped at 2 am this morning on NFL network in hopes of watching it on a Non-school night.

If you're on the East Coast, you may want to change that recording to midnight, since thats when the game is playing on nfl network.

Nah, that's what I did when I didn't have satellite. Well it's what I do now that Braves games are no longer televised; except I have a radio feed that I listen to.