Edwards the bus driver

SlamnSam

It makes you mad that someone has something good to say about our starting QB?

The opinions of people around here are pretty questionable sometimes lol.

I wasn't talking about professionals....I was talking about people on this message board.

Talk is cheap. I want results. <_<

Edwards will prove again Thrusday that is nothing more than a bus driver QB. Edwards is steady and poised but by no means is a spark or a QB who will ever end up on the top of a stat board. My question is can we win with a QB whose skills are his ability or inability to make big plays? Can we win with our weapons, Evans, Hardy, Lynch & Taylor with the coach telling Edwards which way he needs to steer the bus. Trent just don't get crazy and believe that you are a real NFL QB. Stay the course turn right when we say its ok and dont hit the gas.

The problem with a statement like this is that you didn't specify what you mean by stat board, and so if Edwards happens to lead the league in passing for week x you would see his name at the top of a stat board for week x. It's possible you don't even think he could lead passing for one week, I just would like to know to a little more clearly what you are saying.

The problem with a statement like this is that you didn't specify what you mean by stat board, and so if Edwards happens to lead the league in passing for week x you would see his name at the top of a stat board for week x. It's possible you don't even think he could lead passing for one week, I just would like to know to a little more clearly what you are saying.

[/quote

I meant on a consistent basis. I hear a lot of talk this is just preseason. Well, preseason is where you see what you have because people will be out of jobs soon. There are plenty of QB's that did quite well in their preseason games. I just wanted to know if we have enough to make it happen with a QB that scares not one defense in the NFL. I meant Jackson not Taylor BB.

I think he's saying that if Edwards is driving the bus, the team is going in the wrong direction...

As long as the Trent Edwards bus picks up all the passengers, finishes his run on time, and stays out of the repairshop, I'll be happy.

BTW, once it's on a roll, a buss can get going pretty fast and is imposible to stop.

As long as the Trent Edwards bus picks up all the passengers, finishes his run on time, and stays out of the repairshop, I'll be happy.

BTW, once it's on a roll, a buss can get going pretty fast and is imposible to stop.

Trent's bus usually comes to an abrupt stop all by itself at the 20 yard line...

Link

Guest dog14787

Trent may get tired and have to let Marshawn drive the bus through our opponents tailgate party, <_<

Was that a speed bump Marshawn? :lol:

Can we win with our weapons, Evans, Hardy, Lynch & Taylor with the coach telling Edwards which way he needs to steer the bus. Trent just don't get crazy and believe that you are a real NFL QB. Stay the course turn right when we say its ok and dont hit the gas.

Who the <_< is Taylor??

As a high school and club sport coach, I fully understand and appreciate the skills of a bus driver. I spend many weekends on the cheese. The bus driver is responsible for the safety, comfort and transportation of (up to) 55 passengers. Sure every once in a while a bus driver will fall asleep at the wheel and drives over a cliff, but nothing in life is guaranteed.

its not like he was just a rookie last season or something'

sheesh you guys need to get a life.......thank God you are not our front office

But TE started 9 games last season - according to the TSW School Of Mathematics, that makes him a 2-year NFL veteran. Guy's had 6 years to prove himself as a starting QB - he should be able to drive the bus better than this...