Here we go again

NewEra

Mike Patrick "Yabody was the interceptor" :unsure:

God how I hate listening to Patrick & Theisman WITHOUT McGuire. <_<

Don't forget "Theodis" McKelvin and "Jabar" Greer. Way to do your homework, Patrick... :lol:

Replace that "WITHOUT" with "and" and I will agree completely. Couldn't stand any of them when they were in the booth for Sunday Night Football on E$PN.

See... See! They can't even be evil correctly... that's why we SUCK!!!!! AHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!

[/sam Kinison playing a member of the retard rodeo]

:lol:

Homosexual necrophelia...

Oh my God there's a dik up my ash.....AHHHHH, AHHHHHH, AHHHHHH

Ahhh better living through chemicals, those were the days. :lol: We are talking football here. Not one thing other than the pass protection stood out as promising to me tonight. :unsure:

YEAH MOST FOOTBALL PLAYERS CAN SPELL LONG. I have a suggestion for you, use Firefox as your web browser. It has spell check built in.

Also we have not seen anything g from our team yet. It was the first game. Our starting QB got all of 5 pass attempts. Our starting running back had 3 carries. Our starting D was not on the field once today.

YEAH MOST FOOTBALL PLAYERS CAN SPELL LONG. I have a suggestion for you, use Firefox as your web browser. It has spell check built in.

Also we have not seen anything g from our team yet. It was the first game. Our starting QB got all of 5 pass attempts. Our starting running back had 3 carries. Our starting D was not on the field once today.

We can agree we haven't seen anything from this team. :lol:

Edwards is terrible. They guy is worse than JP as a rookie. I give JP a ton of credit for keeping quiet, working hard and waiting for the opportunity he will obviously have. All you guys are the ones that gave up on Tod Collins. Hes the man now

wow, I hope I hear the sarcasm in you voice.

As each year goes by I become more convinced that Wilson is just trying to drive season tickets down to move that team to TO.Those of us who understand football can smell the stench of failure allover this "new" team :unsure: Another long season! :lol:

That's an odd remark since season tickets sales keep going up! I wouldn't put too much on the first game.

WOW I read your post 4 times and still have no clue what you just said!!!!!!!

That dosen't suprise me!!! :thumbsup:

QUOTE (Da Big Man @ Aug 9 2008, 09:00 PM)

As each year goes by I become more convinced that Wilson is just trying to drive season tickets down to move that team to TO.Those of us who understand football can smell the stench of failure allover this "new" team Another long season! dosen't suprise me :thumbsup:

Even the Mods. are children here. Hey, lets talk football.

Gladly, as soon as you translate this into English for me:

"This man could succeed at win one of 4 superbowls"