Totalitarianism

VABills

Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed: “A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).

So is this what life has come to. We want someone in charge who will control which doctor you go to, when you can be sick, what you can say and do?

:)

Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed: “A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).

So is this what life has come to.  We want someone in charge who will control which doctor you go to, when you can be sick, what you can say and do?

76251[/snapback]

No, this is what PPP has come to. Whimper, B word, cry, moan...I don't care. Don't like it? Blame the !@#$ who hijacked Rich in Ohio's account...it's his fault I'm cracking down.

No, this is what PPP has come to.  Whimper, B word, cry, moan...I don't care.  Don't like it?  Blame the !@#$ who hijacked Rich in Ohio's account...it's his fault I'm cracking down.

76256[/snapback]

Damn deja vu all over again. I feel like I am in the Matrix.

Just put me back in I don't want to remember nothing.

So is this what life has come to.  We want someone in charge who will control which doctor you go to, when you can be sick, what you can say and do?

76251[/snapback]

Another myth "busted". Jarheads can learn new words.

No, this is what PPP has come to.  Whimper, B word, cry, moan...I don't care.  Don't like it?  Blame the !@#$ who hijacked Rich in Ohio's account...it's his fault I'm cracking down.

76256[/snapback]

So that explains everything :)

No, this is what PPP has come to. Whimper, B word, cry, moan...I don't care. Don't like it? Blame the !@#$ who hijacked Rich in Ohio's account...it's his fault I'm cracking down.

Tom - I think VABills was referring to Kerry's "plans".

The more appropriate term for PPP mods would be:

Oligarchy - A form of government in which the supreme power is placed in the hands of a few persons.

BTW - I really liked my response to Exiled's animal sex post yesterday. Thanks for deleting it you freaking oligarch. :)

Tom - I think VABills was referring to Kerry's "plans".

The more appropriate term for PPP mods would be:

Oligarchy - A form of government in which the supreme power is placed in the hands of a few persons.

BTW - I really liked my response to Exiled's animal sex post yesterday.  Thanks for deleting it you freaking oligarch.  :)

76360[/snapback]

Whatever. If I'm the oligarch, and I say PPP is a totalitarian system, who the !@#$ are you to disagree anyway?