Baltimore does not impress me

1billsfan

I think with Bledsoe and the entire offense coming around like they are and a defense almost as good as Baltimores, this game is a pick em if not a Bills win.

76305[/snapback]

By "coming around" do you mean yet another 13-14 point offensive performance? Because that's all the offense has done this year.

My fear is that the bills dont see what has caused the turnaround in our offense the last game and a half......

Willis Magehee

76238[/snapback]

Thank you John!! I concur wholeheartedly, and we are going to miss the point if we fail to start WM. I loved an earlier post that talked about Mike Shanahan playing replacements for injured starters: If they play better than the starter than they stay in the lineup. Case in point for R. Drones right now. It is a stretch to say that TH has been as good in the starting role as WM. We have to go for wins and offense right now, not coddling fragile and immature head cases

We aren't going to score on the Ravens.

They'll beat us by the noted 6. The score will be 7-0 Ravens on an INT returned for a TD by McAlister.

Guest Guest_John from Hemet_*
Miami's Defense IS ranked above Baltimore's overall.

Miami is ahead of Baltimore in the following categories:

Yards Allowed (257 to 292)

Yards Per Play Allowed (4.3 to 4.4)

3rd Down % Allowed (28% to 35%)

Yards Penalized (it isn't even close)

Other stats aren't meaningful because Miami has played one more game.

76413[/snapback]

The bottom line is if Willis Magehee had not ground out those 4th quarter yards we would STILL be considering Miami's offense to be good.....

I personally think Sitting WM down right now is a big mistake.....

Home team gets 3 points. On a neutral field the spread would be Ravens by three. The Ravens have won three games. Buffalo has won one game. I think the spread is modest given the circumstances. However, I think the Bills win outright. I'm biased though.

I just looked at game recaps on NFL.com and this team will be in trouble without Jamal Lewis. It seems that Kyle Boller is a horrible quarterback. He's thrown 5 interceptions and had a couple fumbles lost in his last game. Boller is 29th in the league in passer rating with a 61.3, ouch! Now add the fact that Jamal Lewis will not be playing! People of Buffalo Nation...this game is winnable as long as we run the ball like KC and don't turn the ball over (we can let Boller do that). I'm sure everyone outside of Buffalo thinks this is a mismatch. The line is Baltimore minus 6 for god sakes! I know we've been bad on the road recently, but this Kyle Boller led Baltimore team can be taken by our underated 1-4 team. Plus we've had a much much tougher schedule than the Ravens, here's to them thinking this game is a gimmie.

76179[/snapback]

Why? :lol:

Cuz some people are too stupid to be allowed breath, that's why!

This is a win like the Jags, Raiders, and Jests game easy. It all depends if we can close the book on it at the end.