2007 Buffalo Bills NFL Yearbook show

My sob story: the HD on ESPN has been struggling the last few days and all I got from the DVR is a white screen. #@%grumble, grumble*#@

From what I can tell, they're not showing it again, either.. :D

To Michelle: seriously?? If so, how cool of a job is that!?!

My sob story: the HD on ESPN has been struggling the last few days and all I got from the DVR is a white screen. #@%grumble, grumble*#@

From what I can tell, they're not showing it again, either.. :lol:

To Michelle: seriously?? If so, how cool of a job is that!?!

You didn't miss much. The show SUCKED.......worst highlight film I have ever seen. Also the film was not shown in HD on ESPN. :wallbash:

This was definitely one of the worste highlight films I can remember. Usually, even after a 2-14 season, you get a good feeling after watching it. I can't really explain why, it just give optimism for the upcoming season that this one lacked. They tried to do it, but it just didn't work. I don't know if there was a segment missing, but it didn't seem like it. It was kind of boring, and yes last season wasn't action packed, but usually it's edited to give a sense of excitement for the upcoming season if the previous was poor.

This was definitely one of the worste highlight films I can remember. Usually, even after a 2-14 season, you get a good feeling after watching it. I can't really explain why, it just give optimism for the upcoming season that this one lacked. They tried to do it, but it just didn't work. I don't know if there was a segment missing, but it didn't seem like it. It was kind of boring, and yes last season wasn't action packed, but usually it's edited to give a sense of excitement for the upcoming season if the previous was poor.

I agree. It lacked continuity and any semblance of building for the next year. Instead of focusing on Lynch Beast Mode runs or Trent's emergence, they talked about the Bills MEDICAL STAFF and some Ralph award. It sucked. :lol: