Here's my Training Camp Report from 7/30/08

Thanks man, love reading these reports. Link didnt work for me but a visit to http://www.billszone.com did wonders for others who find the deep link isnt working for them.

Nice to read some indepth info on how Hamdan is doing as well, man do I miss the Amsterdam Admirals and NFL Europe. Really hope the Bills get around to fixing their o-line, new offense playbook was much needed but will be pretty useless with a disfunctional o-line.

Love to hear about how you'd rate Hamdan vs. JP and Trent (just pm it to prevent steering this thread way off course into a heated well you know...) :blink: Reason I'm asking is to see what chances he has making the team as 3rd QB (i.e. will the Bills go with 3 QB on the roster or just 2, if Hamdan performs near Trent/JP like then I could see the coaches going with 3 QBs on the roster, however if Baker is (out)performing Hamdan I see us going with just Trent/JP on the roster and Baker on PS (Hamdan isnt PS elligible anymore). A cut would most likely mean an end to Hamdan's career, sadly. From the OTA reports and TC reports thus far Hamdan sounds like the def. #3 QB atm, with little to no competition from Baker, but you have seen them which tells a lot more then just text.

Hamdan has to be the #3 QB on the roster. It's the only way I can see it. JP has too much experience in Buffalo to not be the #2, otherwise Hamdan would be #2.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamdan has to be the #3 QB on the roster. It's the only way I can see it. JP has too much experience in Buffalo to not be the #2, otherwise Hamdan would be #2.

Thx for the reply Dan, no question about the picking order at all, I totally agree. Just trying to hear from someone who has been at camp how Hamdan is looking live. For me it's been 2 years ago since I last seen him, from what I gather from the reports and vids he's looking as good as ever but those reports don't always tell the whole truth.

Thx for the reply Dan, no question about the picking order at all, I totally agree. Just trying to hear from someone who has been at camp how Hamdan is looking live. For me it's been 2 years ago since I last seen him, from what I gather from the reports and vids he's looking as good as ever but those reports don't always tell the whole truth.

Honestly, I have been very impressed with him and think that he has outplayed both Trent and JP at different times at camp.