KC game in november

i've been there twice for games in full bills gear

you will be heckled, but only verbally. they are good folks in KC. the tailgating experience is great. i once remarked to a KC fan how there were absolutely NO cops or security guards to be found anywhere except at crosswalks near the stadium. he responded 'this is the midwest man!' later he explained that there are cops there but they choose to patrol in street clothes to keep the paranoia to a minimum.

'worst' thing that ever happened to me was getting caught near the stadium for their 'war dance' : about a dozen indians (native americans) surrounded my friend and i in a circle and began chanting and singing. it's apparently a ritual of theirs because nfl films showed up. we danced around while they put their 'hex' on us, then at the end the indian 'chief' threw a smoke bomb which enveloped us all and when it cleared they were all gone!

good clean american fun, their tailgate smelled GREAT with all the sweet wood smoke, and i wouldn't hesitate to go back again this year.

Just bought some nice seats 8 rows behind the visitor bench in KC... Anyone going? Anyone ever tailgate there, would there be a problem wearing my jersey???

I have attended the last 3 games that the Bills have played here in KC (1 win, 2 losses). The tailgating is excellent with a lot of great barbecue. The Chiefs fans will give you a hard time if your wear your Bills jersey for the most part it will be good-natured fun.

There will be quite a few Bills fans in attendance, but most Bills fans that I know get tickets from Chief season-ticket holders. So, I don't think we will have a seating section but will probably get together to tailgate.