John Clayton

I must say that in the past I have always hated this guy, but I feel like this year he is doing a respectable job. I do not just say that because he thinks the bills will make some noise, but i feel like his reporting actually has some reason behind it. I am finding myself enjoying his blogs and articles more this year than in years past. It also doesn't hurt that he likes the bills this year

The man could get a Buffalo Bills tattoo on his forehead and I would still hate that damn muppet more than anything on television.

I will never forgive him for getting my hopes up last season! I was all ready to have no expectations for the team until he reported from Bills camp that JP was throwing everything on the money and that not one single pass hit the ground. I was super excited to see this new and improved offense hit the field and we all know how that went....

I always liked Clayton...I pretty much like anyone if they are talking football...I know people here seem to really dislike Mike Florio too, but I think he is one of the best...Chris Landry (Fox Sports Radio) is my favorite!

John Clayton is a good NFL reporter- his reports are accurate my friends. But damn, they guy is sooooo weird looking, frail, and doesn't look to have a shred of athletic ability. He had to be a member of the marching band in high school.

John Clayton is a good NFL reporter- his reports are accurate my friends. But damn, they guy is sooooo weird looking, frail, and doesn't look to have a shred of athletic ability. He had to be a member of the marching band in high school.

Guys like Clayton and Mortenson aren't really X's & O's guys, so they don't do a lot of reporting on "on the field" issues, unless the things on the field are being affected by things off the field. They are more like gossip mongers...I enjoy listening to that stuff...they are not always right, but most of the things they report, are as the result of what they "hear", not what they know...so, in other words, their athletic ability isn't really relevant...I agree though, JC is one strange looking cat.

He hasn't looked too good in recent years. I wonder if he suffers from a cancer. Hope not... :devil: