DirecTV offering HD locals in Rochester, NY by EOY

Fezmid

• 4 weeks later...
in what market? i have syracuse and i am still sd.

In my original post, which got merged into this thread, the title line was something to the effect of Ra-cha-cha locals finally in HD on DirecTV.

Syracuse is supposed to go HD sometime in September. Linky

In my original post, which got merged into this thread, the title line was something to the effect of Ra-cha-cha locals finally in HD on DirecTV.

Syracuse is supposed to go HD sometime in September. Linky

GREAT find...couldn't find that when i searched the other day. much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

Fez, I know you love D*, and I used to as well. As reference, I have been a customer of D* since they day they rolled out to the public, paying $1200 for a dish, plus $300 to get it installed lo those many years ago.

But this latest HD fug up really got me pissed. First,I am forced to switch to this new DVR so i can get HD football games.Then the whole SWM fiasco I had to put myself through. All because I just could not see having non-HD football games, when I have been watching games in HD for the last 6 years.

Now, I check tonight because of this thread, and Richmond started today sending the HD locals. Why am I pissed??? Cause they absolutely refused (first time) to send the AM 21 free of charge. So I spent close to $200 for less than three weeks of HD locals. MO FOs !!!! I know they are scared to promise when these things will go live, but dam I just order those sum bitches THREE weeks ago.

I can tell you this, they will be sending me something for this mess