(OT) Chip implant...

Did anyone watch CSI Miami last night? (while waiting for something to happen to the Sox game). These girls in Miami had implants to use like a credit card when they were in a club. It scanned them on entry and then scanned each drink they ordered

The Man is already tracking us through self-flushing urinals and toilets.  When you walk up to one of those things, the little red light hits you right in the chest (or the ass if you're in a stall).  That's how He tracks you.  It tells him, "Hey, Johnny Coli just took a leak at the Galleria Mall.  We better keep an eye on him." 

Well not anymore.  The Man can't track me anymore.  He's not gonna keep me down.  I use alleys and doorways now.  I'm getting myself a "Stadium Pal" for Christmas.  http://www.stadiumpal.com/

Join the revolution people.  Down with the Man.

76133[/snapback]

The Man is probably picking through your turds to see what you've been eating!

PTR

Actually does this remind you of the "Mark Of The Beast" reffered to in Revelations in the Bible?

PTR

76139[/snapback]

Yes it does. See my earlier response. Wireless transactions via this chip are possible. It does seem like it to me ! I'm going to church on Sunday. We are all billsfanone !

If the US Government wanted to put a chip in me I would wake up early that day to be first in line. After all, they wouldn't do anything to me they wouldn't do to themselves and their own families. If they said so it would be for my own good and the good of others. There is no argument with that.

If the US Government wanted to put a chip in me I would wake up early that day to be first in line.  After all, they wouldn't do anything to me they wouldn't do to themselves and their own families.  If they said so it would be for my own good and the good of others.  There is no argument with that.

76165[/snapback]

Lemming !