umm so im goin to opening day of camp

do you think that Leodis McKelvin, James Hardy, Chris Ellis, and Xavier Omon will sign tomorrow cuz it would be a dissapointment if McKelvin and Hardy werent there. So do you think so or no?

umm I like, don't think so.

do you think that Leodis McKelvin, James Hardy, Chris Ellis, and Xavier Omon will sign tomorrow cuz it would be a dissapointment if McKelvin and Hardy werent there. So do you think so or no?

I'd say more likely than not that at least three of those four will be there.

speaking of training camp..how dou go about getting tickets and getting to camp......i know i gotta take a bus from ER school but were do i buy tickets or do u even have to buy tickets?

on topic...as you probably have seen by now...the only player not to sign is leodis mckelvin....so most likely the only two players not in camp opening day will be leodis and jason peters

speaking of training camp..how dou go about getting tickets and getting to camp......i know i gotta take a bus from ER school but were do i buy tickets or do u even have to buy tickets?

on topic...as you probably have seen by now...the only player not to sign is leodis mckelvin....so most likely the only two players not in camp opening day will be leodis and jason peters

Tickets are only needed for night practices. The bus ride is $1 per person.