What do the Bills eat during training camp?

I heard that as well, needless to say I'm packing my bags for St John Fisher to PLUCK HIS EYES OUT OF HIS SOCKETS AND FEED THEM TO THE CROWS- HE'S A BRAINLESS GOON, I CAN TELL BY HIS INTONATION!!!!!

You look like the last shlt I took......riiiiiiiight!

Tons of all types of food. Each item is color coded and each player is told what they are to eat BUT boys being boys they all have their own stash of sneaked snack food in their rooms. I think it was Robert Royal who had a closet shelf full of little Debbies and Nacho chips.

Rusty Jones started them on a color coded system years ago - I think the new guy does it the same way. For some players you have to use the KISS method. Keep It Simple Stupid.

This much I know from having to feed my own horse at home.....

When these guys are doing two a days they need to eat a ton of calories.....yeah you have your Jamie Nails types that have to have some sort of restriction....but most of these athletes are in prime condition and dont have to lose weight.

They gotta have their calories, water, and gatorade and lots of it. Plus the trainers probably have them taking supplements of some kind or another.