Hey Bills fans

Hey Bills fans - I'm new to these boards but have been a long time member of the official boards.

Obviously a Buffalonian and proud of it - rocking Bills and Sabres ink!

I have had seasons the past 3 years - this year being in the 300s. Last year was 100s but the view was tough from one end zone to another.

I'm thinking we go 9-7 this year losing twice to New england, Denver, Kansas City (upset of our season), Seattle, Jacksonville, and Chargers.

We'll make wild card if injury doesn't plague us like last year.

Thats my two cents for my first post.

GO BILLS! :devil:

Guest dog14787
Hey Bills fans - I'm new to these boards but have been a long time member of the official boards.

I have had seasons the past 3 years - this year being in the 300s. Last year was 100s but the view was tough from one end zone to another.

I'm thinking we go 9-7 this year losing twice to New england, Denver, Kansas City (upset of our season), Seattle, Jacksonville, and Chargers.

GO BILLS! ;)

9 - 7, 10 - 6 seems well within our grasp :devil:

I'm very excited about the upcoming season. The Buffalo Bills are a young and talented group. I expect to start seeing flashes of what will one day be a hall of fame QB in Trent Edwards. I also expect the team to rally around him and begin a march that will one day bring a championship home to Buffalo, I firmly believe this.

Welcome aboard my friend, this is the year of the Buffalo :thumbsup:

GO BILLS! :devil:

Thanks for stopping by, however it should be known that these boards are the official boards.

Buffalo, New york

well...15 minute drive from downtown

A suburban town called "Tonawanda"

20-25 minute drive to the stadium

Hey Drizz, welcome to you. Is it true that the name Tonawanda is an Indian phrase that translates to "man who forgot to send mead his wine"? He prefers red and it is a right of passage for all new members to send him a bottle or three.

Buffalo, New york

well...15 minute drive from downtown

A suburban town called "Tonawanda"

20-25 minute drive to the stadium

Welcome aboard. Tonawanda's a great town. I still have relatives there. Anyway, I think the Bills can easily make 9-7. That would almost be an expectation from myself and many with the team we have, at least on paper. I expect we could make 10-6 and, if all things fall into place and a bit of luck, could finish as good as 12-4. Jauron's Chicago team had a 13-3 season with slightly less talent and even less expectations, so we'll see what happens. Just remember, no matter what you see here, keep up the optimism. It can get lost around here sometimes. :devil: