Ruben Brown, radio host?

Lori

While checking out the July Fourth pictures on Brad Riter's blog, scrolling down past a hysterical Jerry Sullivan column mugshot led me to this:

The Ruben Brown Show comes to BRRN

I'm thrilled to announce that The Ruben Brown Show is coming to the Brad Riter Radio Network. The nine-time Pro Bowler will begin co-hosting a 2 hour show with me every Monday.

Our official start date is August 18, but the show will more likely start up in July, take a week or two off while Ruben attends the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, and then kick into "every week mode" on August 18.

More details to follow but I wanted to get the info out there so that the word can spread.

This is the first of many announcements I expect to make in the near future.

Watch how it grows!

Good move. Ruben's a natural, and he and Brad work well together. I look forward to listening ...

While checking out the July Fourth pictures on Brad Riter's blog, scrolling down past a hysterical Jerry Sullivan column mugshot led me to this:

Good move. Ruben's a natural, and he and Brad work well together. I look forward to listening ...

Good move for Ritter and Ruben. Too bad he won't be calling in from the road (on his way to Sturgis). Could be very entertaining.

And finally, let me take a moment to thank Jerry Sullivan's mom & dad. He's so ugly I look good by comparison.

I heard Ruben say he still wanted to play NFL football, for another 2 years. I was kind of thinking somebody might sign him, at some point. If not, he would be a welcome addition for post game commentary...

Despite what some "fans" think, he's worthy of HOF consideration IMHO. Heck, he should be a lock for the Bill's WOF.