Imploded ghostes

Filtered version

What the story doesn't tell you is that it is even worser. There are actually some ghostes moving into this town and scaring people away. If the global financial implode-o-meter keeps going at this pace, it won't just be out in the middle of nowhere where the ghostes are, it will be in your very own town. Without the proper D&D spell, which not many people have, they are going to take over.

But that's what Motherment is for...to protect the Barbarians. Motherment has a duty to bail us out from our 2nd mortgage!

It's not my fault my $600k home is now worth $300k. They should've let me know this was going to happen! Why didn't GW tell me or at least send FEMA in faster damnit!

But not to fear, because on January 20, 2009 the seas will recede, the earth will heal, and my mortgage will become current! I can't wait!

But that's what Motherment is for...to protect the Barbarians. Motherment has a duty to bail us out from our 2nd mortgage!

It's not my fault my $600k home is now worth $300k. They should've let me know this was going to happen! Why didn't GW tell me or at least send FEMA in faster damnit!

But not to fear, because on January 20, 2009 the seas will recede, the earth will heal, and my mortgage will become current! I can't wait!

So the Illusionist will save the Barbarian from the Rogue.

At least that's what the Bards like Olbertard say

Filtered version

What the story doesn't tell you is that it is even worser. There are actually some ghostes moving into this town and scaring people away. If the global financial implode-o-meter keeps going at this pace, it won't just be out in the middle of nowhere where the ghostes are, it will be in your very own town. Without the proper D&D spell, which not many people have, they are going to take over.

Not to get all serious about that story...but what most people don't realize is that the construction is backed by a loan that itself is backing a mortgage bond that's priced by people who are probably pricing it incorrectly because they never set eyes on the development and have no idea it consists of vacant and unfinished houses. And it's probably a government insured bond, as well - Fannie Mae about ten years ago managed to take a bath on some bonds because they never did their research (that they're required by law to do - send someone out and look at the property) and backed some fictitious mortgages that had NO property behind them.

Not to get all serious about that story...

Being serious is a 10% XP penalty

Plus given the Intelligence Level imbalance that players such as pBills, Pasta Joe, Molson Golden, and Bilzrul have with uber classes like Crap Throwing Monkies, there is an additional 25% penalty on XP gain

that said, you have gained a level and are now a level 20 Troll :thumbsup:

Being serious is a 10% XP penalty

Plus given the Intelligence Level imbalance that players such as pBills, Pasta Joe, Molson Golden, and Bilzrul have with uber classes like Crap Throwing Monkies, there is an additional 25% penalty on XP gain

that said, you have gained a level and are now a level 20 Troll :thumbsup:

Don't I have to roll to see how many XPs I gain, though?

<...rolls d20 die...>

I roll a...10.5. What the hell?... :w00t: