Is this the LONGEST off season EVER????

Acantha

Last year I picked Georgia to win that one, this year I pick FL. Everyone is riding Georgia's play at the end of last year into this season. I think that at the end of last season Georgia was playing better football than anyone in the country (including LSU), but FL is going to be tough this year. I think Georgia and FL are #1 and 2 going into the season. I probably give Georgia the nod in week 1, but FL will get their feet under them and be able to take them out by the time they play.

I also like Florida in that game. You got to believe that Meyer & the boys are still steaming over that endzone celebration. If you are a Florida fan, you need to pray to the football gods that a RB emerges out of camp by the time opening weekend roles around. Florida opens with Hawaii in the swamp, which they should absolutely destroy & then has to go to Knoxville I believe sept 20th. They should be able to handle tenn. I like them to come out of the sec against Auburn. LSU has to go to Auburn this year, & I think LSU is going to have trouble with the qb position all year. Plus, I know he won the NC last year, but I just do not think Les Miles is that good of a coach. There were 3 or 4 instances last year where dumb in game decisions should of cost them the game but they ended up pulling it out somehow. I will take Tubberville over him anyday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.