Chinese Democracry Leaked

yall

Grabbed the leaked tracks this morning, and I gotta say it's pretty good.

If you liked the Use Your Illusion albums, I think you will probably enjoy Chinese Democracy. The song styles are very similar, mid-tempo, 5 minute plus stuff. Production wise there is a fair amount of synth/orchestra type fill, but it works well and doesn't seem to overshadow the songs themselves. Axl's voice is still strong and he shows some good range, which was a bit of a surprise.

I need to hear all of the tracks and give a second (and probably third) listen before I can discern how I really feel about it, but so far, so good!

Grabbed the leaked tracks this morning, and I gotta say it's pretty good.

If you liked the Use Your Illusion albums, I think you will probably enjoy Chinese Democracy. The song styles are very similar, mid-tempo, 5 minute plus stuff. Production wise there is a fair amount of synth/orchestra type fill, but it works well and doesn't seem to overshadow the songs themselves. Axl's voice is still strong and he shows some good range, which was a bit of a surprise.

I need to hear all of the tracks and give a second (and probably third) listen before I can discern how I really feel about it, but so far, so good!

You know, if there was ever a 'planned leak', this has got to be it. Regardless, I'd like to hear it myself.