Are the charges against Marshawn political?

WOW. Of all the things I've ever read, this is by far the most far-flung and I'm hoping it's s joke. First, the facts in the case are obvious so this certainly isn't made up charges if and when they are placed. Second, Clark has been jerked around by Lynch and his lawyers so now he's going to play a little tougher, that's how law works. And lastly, and maybe the most retarded thing is, Lynch being a conservative Republican. Rush Limbaugh might have a heart attack if you said that, to which I would applaud, so please call that leader of the brainless and tell him that so he has a massive stroke on the air today.

WOW. Of all the things I've ever read, this is by far the most far-flung and I'm hoping it's s joke. First, the facts in the case are obvious so this certainly isn't made up charges if and when they are placed. Second, Clark has been jerked around by Lynch and his lawyers so now he's going to play a little tougher, that's how law works. And lastly, and maybe the most retarded thing is, Lynch being a conservative Republican. Rush Limbaugh might have a heart attack if you said that, to which I would applaud, so please call that leader of the brainless and tell him that so he has a massive stroke on the air today.

Marshawn is extremely conservative, thats a well known fact. if you sit down and talk to him its Goldwater this and Death Tax that. It never ends with him.

So...your wish for those that take a view opposite yours - is death. Your liberal tolerance for others is duly noted. :blink:

Marshawn is extremely conservative, thats a well known fact. if you sit down and talk to him its Goldwater this and Death Tax that. It never ends with him.

It's possible that the "accident" itself was politically motivated. Marshawn probably sensed that the girl in the street was Canadian, thought about their free health care and liberal gay stance and lax marijuana laws...And he said "Not in my town, tutz!"

Growing up in a poorer part of Oakland, and attending college in Berkeley, Marshawn has basically been up to his eyeballs in conservative ideals since he was a youngster. On the football field or the occasional quail hunt is really the only time he can relax and not feel he has to push the GOP agenda.

It's possible that the "accident" itself was politically motivated. Marshawn probably sensed that the girl in the street was Canadian, thought about their free health care and liberal gay stance and lax marijuana laws...And he said "Not in my town, tutz!"

Growing up in a poorer part of Oakland, and attending college in Berkeley, Marshawn has basically been up to his eyeballs in conservative ideals since he was a youngster. On the football field or the occasional quail hunt is really the only time he can relax and not feel he has to push the GOP agenda.

Thats a good theory!