McGahee - trade him now!!

Bossman

The internet never translates sarcasm, I find. A few of my friends unfortunately have blogs (internet journals). I occasionally post sarcastic remarks...but the sarcasm never translates and I have gotten jumped on before.

Sigh. I dont like things... :)

Anyways, I personally enjoyed the post :)

I third that nomination.  I wish people on here could take a joke.

73303[/snapback]

Sorry Bossman, but I wouldn't know you if you stood up in my soup. And many of us are accustomed to seeing (serious) posts along those lines. If Rosen or LaBillz or todd had said that, I"d have known.

I'll second it

Idiotic is a start then its downhill from there

73874[/snapback]

Moronic!!!! I can't believe I'm even wasting my time responding to this but it was such a stupid post I couldn't resist.

I'm glad I read the entire thread before posting, Bossman, because I missed the sarcasm too. As another poster said there are enough guys around who would say something that dumb and be serious about it, it's sometimes difficult to tell the tongue in cheek from the just plain stupid.

When I said that the Bills should trade for Bobby Shaw after just releasing him I figured anyone who knows anything would catch on to the sarcasm. I guess I took the intelligence of most of these posters for granted and will refrain from doing so in the future (maybe).

Rico - thank you for catching on so quickly. I would have thought after you posted people would have seen the post for what it was. Guess not, but thanks anyway.

Cablelady – in a different thread you said someone in the stands called you a certain name. I would have to say that the person is a very good judge of character.

Sorry for the moronic comment, I didn't catch the sarcasm either. There are so many posters in here that would say something like this and mean it that I just thought you were one of them Bossman, sorry. By the way, if anyone does think that the Bills should trade either of their running backs now, they are moronic.