McGahee - trade him now!!

Bossman

I have never seen anyone gain so many yards yet do so little! 26 carries for 111 yds and no touchdowns? Are you kidding me! Jerome Bettis has 3 TD's with 5 carries in one game but McGahee can't finish a run near the goal line to save his life! If Henry is healthy the Bills have 4 touchdowns easy.

Right now McGahee's stock is higher than ever. An overblown yards per carry average and a bad left knee, it's time to get rid of him. What kind of loser takes on a camera cart at the one yard line?

Who can we get for McGahee you ask? I hear we can package McGahee and next years number 2 for Bobby Shaw.

So what do you think?

I have never seen anyone gain so many yards yet do so little!  26 carries for 111 yds and no touchdowns?  Are you kidding me!  Jerome Bettis has 3 TD's with 5 carries in one game but McGahee can't finish a run near the goal line to save his life!  If Henry is healthy the Bills have 4 touchdowns easy.

Right now McGahee's stock is higher than ever.  An overblown yards per carry average and a  bad left knee, it's time to get rid of him.  What kind of loser takes on a camera cart at the one yard line?

Who can we get for McGahee you ask?  I hear we can package McGahee and next years number 2 for Bobby Shaw. 

So what do you think?

73236[/snapback]

:devil::doh::P

And we should also trade Mark Campbell too. He has 2 TDs in the last two weeks.

HIS TRADE VALUE WILL NEVER BE BETTER!

We can probably pick up a 1st rounder for him. We should also try to trade Losman, Evans, Moulds, and Henry for 1st rounders.

Because everyone knows that to win in the NFL, all you need is 1st round draft picks!

( :devil: just kidding)

Yeah, that's a great idea. . . anytime we have a player have a good game, we should trade him because his trade value is up. Go back to fantasy football. This post is so ridiculous. WM is going to be our offensive center piece come next year. TH is the one we should, and will trade.

Yeah, that's a great idea. . . anytime we have a player have a good game, we should trade him because his trade value is up. Go back to fantasy football. This post is so ridiculous. WM is going to be our offensive center piece come next year. TH is the one we should, and will trade.

73362[/snapback]

bossman is an idiot... r u kidding me... mcgahee is da man. somebody should be on Travis Henry suicide watch.

I have never seen anyone gain so many yards yet do so little!  26 carries for 111 yds and no touchdowns?  Are you kidding me!  Jerome Bettis has 3 TD's with 5 carries in one game but McGahee can't finish a run near the goal line to save his life!  If Henry is healthy the Bills have 4 touchdowns easy.

Right now McGahee's stock is higher than ever.  An overblown yards per carry average and a  bad left knee, it's time to get rid of him.  What kind of loser takes on a camera cart at the one yard line?

Who can we get for McGahee you ask?  I hear we can package McGahee and next years number 2 for Bobby Shaw. 

So what do you think?

73236[/snapback]

Sorry that trade not going to work. We have big worries right now than to trade #21.