The team's success will depend on two people:

Things are in place for the Bills to make the playoffs this year. The defense is now talented and deep; we have new offensive threats, plus a co-ordinator; players were drafted to re-fill the ST ranks; starters are returning from injuries. Everything adds up to more wins this year than last.

Still, I can't help thinking that making the playoffs depends largely on whether Edwards performs like a kid (which he still is) or quickly develops into a superior QB in the league and whether Jauron continues to make bone-headed decisions like the one not to coverage short sideline passes against Dallas or improves as a game-time manager.

Right now, I think Trent will perform effectively and Jauron will be slightly better on game day and the Bills will squeak into the [playoffs. [but I have to admit that neither has done anything in his career to justify my feeling.[/b]

What do you think?

Things are in place for the Bills to make the playoffs this year. The defense is now talented and deep; we have new offensive threats, plus a co-ordinator; players were drafted to re-fill the ST ranks; starters are returning from injuries. Everything adds up to more wins this year than last.

Still, I can't help thinking that making the playoffs depends largely on whether Edwards performs like a kid (which he still is) or quickly develops into a superior QB in the league and whether Jauron continues to make bone-headed decisions like the one not to coverage short sideline passes against Dallas or improves as a game-time manager.

Right now, I think Trent will perform effectively and Jauron will be slightly better on game day and the Bills will squeak into the [playoffs. [but I have to admit that neither has done anything in his career to justify my feeling.[/b]

What do you think?

I think you need to stop recreating the same thread;

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=66599