Steely Dan Sexes Up Neo-Nazi Mountain Goats

I have a strong dislike for prune juice.

How do you get prune juice in the first place? Ever seen a prune tree?

Prunes grow while on Nordland. Children flock to Prune groves and skip merrily through the Prune Trees. Sometimes the Prune Trees get a little frisky and stretch out a branch and do the marilyn monroe thing to the girls skirts. But the trees are harmless.

There are no prune tree's.

It's a known fact that prune's are harvested from wilted crotch-gardens transplanted here in south Florida by elderly-aged, ex-northern plumsnackers.

Ah.... I see the misunderstanding. So there are no prune trees on earth? I see. They are grown in Florida, then, by a different method. The crotch-garden method does not sound as palatable for child's play, though. Would that be a fair assumption?

Ah.... I see the misunderstanding. So there are no prune trees on earth? I see. They are grown in Florida, then, by a different method. The crotch-garden method does not sound as palatable for child's play, though. Would that be a fair assumption?

I once dated a girl that stuck in her thumb, but I can't figure out what she pulled out. :D

Steely Dan Sexes Up Neo-Nazi Mountain Goats

And rubs their genitalia with Prune Juice

#1 it was moo juice.

#2 Who hasn't at one time or another?

I once dated a girl that stuck in her thumb, but I can't figure out what she pulled out. :P

Was it bread?

Who's joking? :D

Steely Dan has Pinkie Pie and won't let her go unless I find some green pieces of paper and give them to him. Who wants green pieces of paper? :lol:

I'm trying to add to my George Washington and Alexander Hamilton picture's in green collection. :D Moron!

#1 it was moo juice.

#2 Who hasn't at one time or another?

Nice try. The old "hey I'll play along game". Not going to work here. The board will know of thy seedy and sordid ways :D

I'm trying to add to my George Washington and Alexander Hamilton picture's in green collection. :D Moron!

O RLY? So Momma Dan doesn't need the 50 K now, hmm?

LOOKIE HERE BOYS! I think we got a regular Hillary Clinton here! :P